Revelation 2:1-5 Re-light
Fire- deep passionate love, fervor,
1. Fire produces faithfulness
· Think about the fire of your first love
· fire feeds on faithfulness and
· faithfulness fuels the fire
· Remember those things in which you were faithful when your fire burned hot for God.
· The word, time alone with God, fellowship with Gods people, telling others of his great love.
· Have you become complacent in the works of love
· On the 26th I am going to ask all of us together as a church to commit to 40 days of radical sold out living for God, doing the first works, some just need to make the fire hotter some need desperately to re-ignite before the fire is completely out.
· Faithfulness fuels the fire!
· faith (pleases God)
· character (of the Spirit)
· commitment (the cross)
3. How do you get Faithfulness
4. Fruitfulness produces God's favor Don't expect Gods favor if you don't walk in obedience
5. You must have the fire
· lukewarm Christianity makes God sick, it's the salt that has lost its flavor, it's the light that grows weak (like a weak flashlight in the night), it's the life that will either come into Gods correction or satans trap or both, God says repent! Look how far you have fallen! We need to look (realize where we are compared to where we were) and ask God for forgiveness and pray for the fire! Many of you need these 40 days of fire; this may save your life!
Many of you have hearts that are on fire these 40 days will make your fire hotter than it's ever been
Some your fire has begun to die out your fire will once again burn strong Some have experience the fire of his presence in these 40 days you will know the fire of his Glory